A London-based, independent Buy-Side Desk
Is it research?
- no. We don’t produce generic notes for distribution, and we have no journalists on the team
What is an Analysis Pool?
- it's a cost-effective way to spend more of your time on the extra miles and on situations that actually drive and differentiate your P&L.
- we are an independent Buy-Side-Desk of experienced Distressed PMs and Analysts, pooling deep fundamental analysis and coverage of the 20 most significant European HY opportunities for a defined club of well-established hedge fund managers
- we provide value for money because we can spread our cost
How it works?
- we work directly with your analysts and PMs
- we are opinionated as if we still ran our last fund and allocate risk accordingly
- we develop our own independent analysis, form our views and present/defend our investment ideas
- we continuously share the entirety of our work with our clients, including live integrated excel models, detailed drivers and assumptions, valuation, legal overview, game theory, contacts etc.
- we are based in London and are available
- we are discrete
- you can buy back your team’s time for a small fraction of the cost
- you can cover a far wider opportunity set
- your team spends less time replicating generic work
- you have the time again to drill far deeper into your situations of choice
- you transform your resource allocation
- you get to debate a second - independent - rounded - opinion
Who is joining?
- funds with experienced analyst teams who understand our work
- funds looking to extend their teams
- managers seeking a differentiated track record
- managers recognising superior resource allocation as key to outperformance
- funds focusing on private opportunities but looking to have HY covered as well
If you are a sophisticated Investor in European Special Opportunities and would like to learn more about Sarria, please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 44 203 457 667